Re: improvisation; Babeester Gor

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:49:38 -0800

Guy

> When a
> devotee wants to use a listed feat, he gets it at whatever his Affinity
> score is, right? Is it only the listed feats? I thought he'd get
> improvised feats at the same level

Improvisation (of a feat, or using an ability in a not quite appropriate way) always has some sort of penalty.

Peter

> I see that Babeester Gor devotees cannot bear
> children (HW:RiG p49). I am uncertain whether this means they
> can not have any children, or whether they flip out and go beserk
> with their axe whenever they are confronted by one.

Ha ha. My guess is stillbirths. (Though with Greg's later posting, I guess it doesn't get that far.)

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein