Re: Re: Sartar Kingdom of Heroes vs the other published material

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:05:28 +0100

I read quickly the PDF and I like the presentation.
>From quick reading the keywords do not seem to have abilities written on
them which might be a little more work for player and GM when creating new characters.

I run HQ2.0 now and find it easier to get people who never played it in and the only difficulty is for people to start with those keywords and abilities and figure out what they can do.
On the other hand in the long term it might be better to have keywords with no preset list of abilities.

I think I'll use the ST - TR ability list as example for the people but not list them under the keywords in character sheets.

Manuel