Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: Neil Hempenstall <neilhemp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:17:37 -0800 (PST)

      The question should be whether YOU found it confusing and difficult to grasp. In playtesting with newbies, we found that players unfamiliar with HW/HQ1 (and many with no experience of Glorantha) grasped the new keywords and its possibilities easier and quicker than old HW/HQ1 hands.

Jeff

I have played neither HW or HQ1, and after following your discussion I have taken the plunge and gone and bought a copy of HQ2...here goes....After playing Runequest for 30 years i'm rather excitedneil,_._,___

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/