Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:45:57 +1100

2009/12/23 Douglas Seay douglas-seay_at_...

> Any chance you can get your hands on a wiki and make it a community effort?

That's entirely within the realms of possibility Doug, and I'll seriously consider doing that if there is no interest in the idea of genre pack style information from the Management.

Even if it is "community" rather than "developer" supported (although the distinction for HQ2 and Glorantha is extremely minor in my opinion) I think the natural home for such a resource would be on the glorantha.com domain.

--
John Machin