Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 06:37:37 +0100

I wouldn't.
Each page in a published book cost a lot to the editor/printer in addition to the cost for the author. Each page on internet come nearly for free in addition to the cost of the author.
While a lot of information have been clarified or gathered together in S:KoH I didn't feel that the Orlanthi Hunter or God Talker was changed to the point where their example abilities list would become obsolete. And with the already impressive size of the Sartar book (380 pages) I'm happy with the content I receive and will dig the little extra info I need be it in TR / ST, my french version of HW (that contained all the keywords info from ST / TR) or internet. Just like I did for HQ1.

Manuel