Re: Which Yahoo group is right one for discussion of HQ in Non-Gloranthan settings...

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 07:47:35 +0100

I think I agree with Nick. The important part is the interest of the discussion.
This list is an "official" list for HQ and the writers, play testers, etc... are participating in it so in my opinion this is a good place to talk about HQ settings in general.
Again I'm also not moderator but I've never seen a moderator moderate an interesting discussion that received non flaming contribution from the list members.

Also I prefer to keep the amount of list I have to be a member to a reasonable minimum.

My 30 cents,

Manuel