Last few days of the Sartar Kingdom of Heroes Contest!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:50:12 -0800

The contests end on the First.

You can enter either or both of the contests as many times as you wish. The prize for each contest is a copy of Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes. We will send it to wherever you want - if you already have a copy, it would make a dandy gift for a friend!

Nearly 400 pages of Gloranthan Goodness are yours for a mere 100* word Character or Feat description! That's a 2,500% return** (not to mention that a picture is worth a thousand words, and the book is chock full of illustrations, so the return is even greater!).

Full details can be found at:
http://ruleonemagazine.com/SartarContest/SartarContest.php

*More or less -we don't really mind if you use more words if the character
needs them...
** Okay, so I haven't got the word count handy. It's probably more, anyway.

RR