Re: Applying the Base Resistance to my Ongoing Campaign

From: differentcomputers <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:12:11 -0000

Right, I'm not actually planning to set base resistances at 194.

In fact, I'm going to discuss carefully with my players if I even want to have this idea of an evolving base resistance in the game. My games tend to develop slowly, with many sessions between opportunities to spend points to advance. We've joked many times that the true manifestation for the wyter of the Rass Heroes should be their dining hall's main table, where they often spend an entire session discussing, arguing, planning and telling the trickster to shut up about how big his penis is.

Mike