Re: my plans for HQ in non-Glorantha settings

From: Tim <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:58:36 -0000

Yahoo just ate my response - apolgies if this turns up twice...

[...]
> 4. HQ version of a Jack and the Bean Stalk as a HeroQuest. No real setting,

I was looking for this last month, but couldn't find it - then I discovered Yahoo Groups' search doesn't look at anythiong after March 2009! I looked at Jack & The Beanstalk as a Heroquest back on the Old Gloranthan Digest a few years back when we were discussing turning Stories into adventures. Rather than repost the whole thing here, I'll just give the URL to the message in the Archive http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd11/2005.07/1189.html

It's still on topic for this group (although obviously was written before the advent of HQ2), so I'd be happy to discuss it here if anyone has any comments...