Re: Question about play

From: rlbeaver <rlbeaver_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 12:47:22 -0000

Thanks for all the replies. I'm not sure where I got the idea that narration was passed, I may just have read too much into the rules.

I've played in another "narrative" game where the GM's role was more handling negotiation of the outcome and situation of the players. It didn't seem like fun (I enjoy trying to play out NPCs the players encounter (no, not GMPCs, I'm very cautious about that.) I was concerned that this was the GM's role in this system as well.

It doesn't sound like this lends itself to this, but I'll ask anyway...is there any chance there exists a pre-generated adventure that I could read through to get a feel for the game?

It's just not clicking for me, but there are parts that sound like I would really like this system...