Re: Re: Question about play

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:43:35 +0200

I agree with David, unless someone is a "professional" killer or suffering from a mental disease facing possibility of killing or getting killed should be a dramatically important scene for the characters and the players. Even if it involves killing others.
By this I don't mean climbing to a tree or a cliff or driving your car but engaging in physical violence with the aim to kill.

Manuel