Re: Animist Heroquest

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:28:10 EST

In a message dated 2/17/01 10:51:09AM, you write:

<< Its similar though I think there's probably a 'taming of  Oakfed' heroquest for theists too ut there -- if not, these folks may  DISCOVER it. Animists seem to be much more vague and indistinct in  their Otherworld. >>

I guess Lodril would have the Theist's version. My premise is that Pavis copied Waha in his Mastery of the Elemental Demons, but on a small scale (ie just within the Walls). IMG the player Heroes are out to help Pavis achieve this by either actually doing it themselves acting as agents of Lord Pavis, or provide the means by which Lord Pavis can do it. Lord Pavis is currently (IMG) negotiating a peace treaty with Waha in return for some nifty Healing. I guess this ritual secret could be part fo the deal.

Keith N