Re: Re: heroquest with lunar gods

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 01:17:30 -0400

Namaste:

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:10 PM, Greg Stafford <Greg_at_glorantha.com> wrote:

> > But how about an ability that let's you prevent only Yanafali from
> > resurrecting, as opposed to just anyone?(BTW, it's actually titled the
> > Battle of Four Arrows of Light.)
> >
> That's still pretty tough.
> You are trying to attack his central, core characteristic reason to exist!

So, using HQ1 terms, Self-Ressurection for YT Ordinates is a Secret level ability. I could see how one could theoretically HQ to intefere with a specific YT Hero's self-ressurection secret - you are effectively challenging the lunar heroes magical connections.

Gaining the ability to permanently kill *all* holders of the YT secret would likely require facing Yanafil Tarnils much more directly in the HeroPlanes. The Lunar Immortals are probably much better at this HeroQuesting thing than most Humakti heroes, though YGWV.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha