Mythic Russia: HQ1 with fur hats is back

From: Mark <markgaleotti_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 12:59:00 -0000

Comrades!

As you may or may not know, Mythic Russia is a licensed variant of HQ1 that applied the game engine to the world of, well, mythic Russia - a fantastic historical setting based on late 14th century Russia that also explored the cultures of Siberia, the Baltics, the Mongols, etc. Well, after a long hiatus, Mythic Russia game is available again, from Lulu at:

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1145310

At present, it is available in softback or PDF download; soon it will also be available as a hardback book. This version is essentially unchanged, but for a few minor typographical and other corrections.

With the (still unexplained) demise of the old website, Firebird Productions also has a new and I hope permanent post in that amorphous Otherworld we call the internet:

http://mythicrussia.wordpress.com/

This site is still in its early days and new material is being added, but comments or contributions are always most welcome.

All the best

Mark