Prep Lite Manifesto from Gnome Stew

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:50:06 -0000

Not sure how many of you read Gnome Stew but I liked this recent article on Prep Lite. There is resonance here for me with the episode format in Prince Valiant (which Hero Wars took the structure from, but I think misunderstood the intent of) which has similar headings. Not necessary, in fact avoided in this article, is a relationship map for a campaign. But if you have some up front time for a campaign, it can be worth putting creating one, which allows this kind of up-front prep to work easily.

http://www.gnomestew.com/gming-advice/prep-lite-manifesto-the-template?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GnomeStew+%28Gnome+Stew%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

I'm currently using a similar approach and thinking of using this kind of template for The Coming Storm (along with the npcs, relationhip maps etc that provides)