Re: Uleria

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:45:07 -0000

I think that the love and community functions that Uleria provides for (for example) the Dara Happans is taken over by the more communal and family oriented Ernalda cults.

Much of this info is contained in Thunder Rebels. The love present among the Heortlings is attributed to Orlanth and Ernalda and thir ancient fulfilment of the desire that existed between the separated Umath and Asrelia.

I am not sure how much respect the Celestial Court gets from the Storm Tribe as they were the powers that tried to keep the world stifled under the command of the Evil Emperor... Acknowlegement of their powers or previous but among the run-of-the-field Heortling, probably not a heck of a lot of respect.

Strong Orlanth and his bountiful wife are much closer to home -- he can see it in the field he ploughs and feel it in the air he breathes. To him, the Celestial Court are just something that those wierd librarian Lankor Mhy types prattle on about.

Jeff