Re: Quick Mastery Question

From: orlanthumathi <anti.spam_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 07:30:13 -0000

Yes but only if the goal of the contest was neutral to the abilities.

If it was a dance contest clearly Bob has the advantage and if it was a race possibly Glenys has it.

As the Specific Ability Bonuses section says: If another member of the group has a more applicable ability than the one you're using, you take a –3 penalty to your attempt.

So for a dance Dob is 3W and Glenys is 4W -3 = 1W

So roll 3 v 1