Re: Uleria

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:22:42 -0000

> I hope not to offend anybody with this, but don't you people think
that
> the Lunar tourist agency is discworld grade silly?

Depends how you run it. If you think you can pull it off, then yes, it could be :) I'll give it a try sometime when the campaign isn't too busy.

But look at it another way - the Empire wants people to travel south and colonise (well, take over, whether 'colonise' is the right word) Sartar. You don't persuade people to invest time, money and their own lives in a place of unwashed, untamed barbarians, miserable weather and boring landscapes. Sounds too much like England... So spice it up with tales of local colour & attractions.

Wulf