Re: Axe Sister

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:07:02 -0800

> In the Eiritha Tradition (was Cult of Eiritha of the Paps) we have, or
had,
> an Axe Sister. Is this misapplied worship of, I guess, Erantha Gor, or
some
> other entitiy?

Probably "something else" - the Animist/Theist split *in the rules* is pretty new (about, oh, last May, officially). All CoP stuff is basically "theist" even when it says "we don't have priests we have shamans". There will be a period of "getting it all worked out" - we may find that there is a special animist path for "Women of Death" in Praxian society, or that there really isn't any "Axe sisters" in Praxian life and these are really Theists at the Paps, or something.

Roderick