Re: (18 year old) Children's magic

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:29:35 -0000

On a semi-related topic, boys who go through initiation together will, I'm sure, tend to have a common bond. I'm sure that the heortlings term or phrase for these blocks or groups of boys. For that matter, there is probably terms for the various years within the block (think of american schools with
their "freshman/sophemore/junior/senior" designations).

Anyone have suggestions as to what those terms could be? For that matter, how important will these groups be in the politics of the warband/fyrd/clan etc.

--Bryan