Re: Plastic othersides

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:18:53 -0000

> Dragon magic, I think, manifests itself in the forms of normal
> HW magics in the mundane world rather than a distinct fifth magic.

I don't have Anaxial's with me so please treat this as my memory rather than definitive.

The writeups in Anaxial's indicate that, while Dragon magics may use the same rules mechanisms as the other systems, the magic is not the same and that a skill/feat/spirit/spell of, say, Resist Pagan God does not work against Dragon magic operating as an Affinity or Feat. This indicates to me that it is a completely different kind of magic.

regards,
Charles