RE: The World Is Made of Everything

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:19:51 -0000

> >I'm
> >exagerating here, but say an abundance of sorcerors moved
> >into Prax,
> Their presence, even with the thousands of hard core Malkioni
> that moved in
> with them, would not in itself alter the magical terrain.

Something I'm wondering about in the context of Imperial occupation of Dragon Pass is whether then Lunars are making an active effort to wipe out domestic faiths, or to co-opt such faiths into the Lunar uber-theism. I imagine this might cause all sorts of ructions; is this primarily carried out through heroquests, or just slashing and burning out the local theists and razing mystic sites? Do the Seven Mothers under take active "re-edcuation" programmes?