NomadBattle

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <janjero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:06:33 +0100

I have a question for the more battle-oriented among you.

In my campaign, the heroes are leading an army of Morokanth at the moment (roughly 1200 warriors) and they are moving to Devil's Knob to reenact rites which will bring back (they think) Jaldon. They are assisted by merely three or four score zebra riders.

The Impala Riders, lead by Morgwaha Mockhand, have learnt about their plan and have gathered a strong army of about 2,000 mounted skirmishers. They are determined to defend the knob or at least to toll a heavy fee from the advancing Morokanth.

What kind of tactics and of outcome do you guess?

Ciao
Gian