RE: The World Is Made of Everything

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:27:03 +1300

At 12:19 22/02/01 +0000, you wrote:

>Something I'm wondering about in the context of Imperial occupation of
>Dragon Pass is whether then Lunars are making an active effort to wipe out
>domestic faiths, or to co-opt such faiths into the Lunar uber-theism.

The Lunars are only interested in curtailing Orlanth. Other Orlanthi Deities are compatible with the Lunar Way. Destruction of sites to Orlanth is quite a significant event in KoS and so I don't imagine it's common during the occupation.

>Do the Seven Mothers under take active "re-edcuation" programmes?

They do active preaching. But conversions are helped largely by reduced tax incentives than any system of gulags.

--Peter Metcalfe