Re: Glowdown

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:20:55 +1100

To partially answer my own question on entering the Glowline, I've already dropped into Nick's garden of esoteric delights at http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/phases.htm

which has helped a lot. I've also pulled out some GD posts on the subject: Its nice to see Google so versatile that I can get good hits when entering relatively obscure Gloranthan terms.

I sent off a personal rave to Martin and Wesley as soon as I saw their stupendous map of the Lunar Empire, but let me add my voice to the well-deserved public praise. An excellent resource for planning the march of your Heortling Liberation Armies :).

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction. - William Blake.