Re: Sized of the Lunar Empire

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:27:17 -0000

I was wondering about this too! A 256 page book that has to describe geography, culture, and religion, not to mention give key words, for something as vast as the Lunar empire sounds like it would barely be able to give more detail than the evening news ("and in the north the empire announces set backs versus the ice demons, but promises new troops as soon as the situation in Sartar settles down. Now back the situation in the Redlands.....")

On the other hand, until Issaries *Knows* that there is enough demand, they can't really plan on printing several books dedicated to the Lunars. It would seem to me that the best option would be mostly focus on the most easily accessed from Dragon Pass regions and on the core religions, giving at least some useable depth to them. Then if the demand is good they could follow up with a borderlands book or something. (although personally I find the various borderlands regions the most fascinating).

-Bryan