My previous post

From: David Ford <diadochi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:10:15 +0000

My previous post regarding RuneQuest and HeroWars turned a few heads. It is fair that
I explain some things, and apologise to those who felt I was targeting them personally.

To the two Jeffs and Nick and anyone else I offended I apologise, at the time I was writing
the post I had just had a massive argument with my significant other and so my temper
was foul.

I appreciate that RuneQuest posts are not welcome on this list, and wish that things could
of turned out better for RuneQuest and it got the official and intellectual support I still feel it
always deserved. Perhaps an 'old Glorantha & RuneQuest' yahoogroup needs to be created.

Regards,

David