We'd love to include your...

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:57:32 -0800

To All,

I have been impressed with the outpouring of information and maps that has been prompted by the map of Peloria. Issaries has already gratefully accepted a couple of other maps that we are going to make available online through out Map site.

Maps
I would like to encourage anyone who does have any Gloranthan maps in digital form to send us a copy to include online at our site. We are working on official versions that have new data, but I'd love to have a real collection of what has been done already. If you've got a scanned version of a published map please send us a copy. If you have an original map we'd like to consider it if you would submit it to us.

Song, joke or cultural tidmits
By the same token, please consider this to be a standing invitation for anyone who has a song or a joke about Gloranthans in any way to submit a copy to be put on the web site. They are getting pretty interesting now.

Art
Finally, we'd like to expand our Art Gallery section. We encourage all you who have art that you would like to submit for the web site to do so. accept everything, but I know there is some great work that I'd love to see on the site.

Send your submission to greg_at_... and to Nils Weinander
<nils_w_at_...> please.

Thanks for considering it.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at:
<www.glorantha.com>