RE: [hw-rules] character sheets

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:14:45 -0000

I'm a little confused by the character sheets currently available. The PDF sheets are slightly different from that in HeroWars - the Magic section has an extra entry. The PDF version has these entries:

Runes
Worship
Panetheon
Great Deity
Initiat Of
Devotee Of

OK, runes seem self explanatory but: if your subcult has a run different to the major cult rune, do you record both? What about the runes associated with affinities? The rune of the pantheon or great god?

Worship and Pantheon: on the same line... what goes in Worshiop? the specific subcult? The value of the relationship rating? Pantheon is self explanatory, but I beleieve the originnal had Worship Pantheon: as a single entry for type (storm) and value.

Great Deity: presumably this is the doiminant power of the pantheon?