Re: Digest Number 328

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:08:23 -0000

Hi Folks,

 The Brotherhood of Unnek are Theistic worshipper, they relish in sacrifice - the best scrifice being a Grazer and his horse. They worship Unnek through misapplied worship. However there are Grazer shamans that contact Unnek in the correct manner. When I checked this out with Greg he said it was a cool idea, but he said that if he was playing the scenario he would get his shaman to contact Unnek in the proper animistic manner and use the powers gain to screw over the Bortherhood of Unnek who were doing their magic all wrong. Unnek doesn't care how it feeds, souls or carrion both fill its belly. The reason that the Brotherhood are no longer animists is because that is the 'Grazer' way and they are outcast from that society, hated for being impure.

 It must also be noted that the Bortherhood write up should state that any Grazer enemies may seek to join the cult. The troll is such an example.

Simon