Re: Waiting and hoping

From: tim_at_...
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 02:20:40 -0000

> When this question was asked of folks back in April, it was 'we want
> cultural stuff out first' before scenarios....

Maybe one solution would be to publish some scenarios in a "smaller" format - I'm thinking the "Deadlands" ones (A5 or thereabouts - were they called "Dime Novels or soemthing?) here rather than the AEG "Adventure Keep" Tall and Thin style. This should be less work and less capital than a complete book, but would have the advantage of being "Official" and a scenario rather than a "Magazine/Fanzine" when trying to (a) persuade shops to stock it and (b) persuade potential newcomers that Issaries are supporting the line with scenarios