Re: Gloranthan songs

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:43:25 -0000

Ian writes:

> The number of Glorantha songs on the list and web sites, haunted me
> at the weekend when I watched Prog Rock Top Ten on UK TV. Somewhere
> amidst ELP and Jethro Tull, I had the terrible vision of somebody
> composing 'Glorantha: Tales from The Hero Wars" - the concept
> album. I have been unable to sleep properly since.

Now I know what I've been getting wrong at all these Singalongs. We need more stage furniture! More costumes! More special effects!

The world may never forgive you, Ian, but I do.

> Wibble.

BTW, you do all know that the *original* Gloranthan Songbook at http://www.etyries.com has just had a facelift and a music graft, now with dozens of happily tootling MIDI files guaranteed to annoy and entertain your co-workers? Thought so...

Cheers, Nick