Re: Re: Waiting and hoping

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:57:18 -0500

David Boatright wrote:

> Graham Robinson

> Yeah but its easy to write scenarios for WoD. Force school bus off
> road, drink blood from dying school kids (You gotta love Irish
> Cons). HW is suppossed to be a massive cut above this. We
> need decent examples of how these new areas are covered. The
> narrators book examples are not much of help as parts, especially
> rituals, do not conform to the current version of the rules.

Well, I'll admit the scenarios in the Narrator's book are not the best I've seen. But, for what its worth to you, I think Sartar Rising should answer most of your questions/provide examples.

But as was mentioned in this list earlier, folks debated which was better: Scenarios Now or Background Now. It was thought by many, including yourself, IIRC, that Background Now was better. Well, the background is coming out and now we can move on to scenarios, I think. (And then do the Lunars up nice).

> What has me still perplexed is why all the wonderful
> scenarios&#92;campaigns of the play testers have not made an
> appearence.

Because they are not the property of Issaries Inc., as was stated before on the list.

Jeff