Re: Waiting and hoping

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:49:46 +0100

Il giorno 6-03-2001 15:57, KYER, JEFFREY, jeff.kyer_at_... ha scritto:

> But as was mentioned in this list earlier, folks debated which was
> better: Scenarios Now or Background Now. It was thought by many,
> including yourself, IIRC, that Background Now was better. Well, the
> background is coming out and now we can move on to scenarios, I think.

    The Narrator's Book gives at the very least an idea on how to write scenarios. IMO if there is enough background, scenarios ideas come up by themselves. So if the choice is between Background Now and Scenarios Later or Background Now and Background Later, my vote goes to the latter!

--
Regards,
Alexandre.