Lunar Map Redux

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 02:07:21 -0000

Just for kicks, I took my shiny new Lunar map (approximately 22" x 26") and printed out Dave Dunham's annotated Dragon Pass map to the same scale (approximately 5.25" x 5.5")...

Yikes! I new the Sartarites were the underdogs, but this is incredible!

Roland

Incidentally, shall I assume the runes on the map used to denote Sun Dome temples and Reaching Moon temples are the new Sun Dome and Reaching Moon runes? If so, the Belintar rune I made up years ago bears a suspicious resemblance to a Lunar imperial rune... no wonder he disappeared... ;)