Re: Lunar Map Redux

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 05:55:35 -0000

Roland:
> Just for kicks, I took my shiny new Lunar map (approximately 22" x
> 26") and printed out Dave Dunham's annotated Dragon Pass map to the
> same scale (approximately 5.25" x 5.5")...
>
> Yikes! I new the Sartarites were the underdogs, but this is
> incredible!

Absolutely. I remember thinking that exact thing the first time we laid out the map in full, a few months ago. One thing that is truly scary about the Empire is that its capital has a population over three times that of ALL of Sartar. Which means that Glamour alone can field armies of tens of thousands and has wealth many times greater than Sartar could concieve of.

Martin Laurie