Lunar Map for Sale - Soon...

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 12:43:32 -0000

Comrades!

Just to clarify the various gnomic comments from Greg and Martin, The Unspoken Word is going to be producing the splendid Lunar Map, in effect under license from Issaries, to fill the gap before Issaries unveil an exciting project of their own. Within the next few days, we hope to have finalised the details (price, mainly), but it will be an A1-sized map from a high-quality version of the map file. In due course, we'll be posting to the various lists, but the best and quickest way to be kept informed is to go to our website _at_ http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/ and follow the link to be signed up on our information list. That way you'll get the details as soon as they are confirmed.

Mark

Mark Galeotti

The Unspoken Word, a magazine for the Hero Wars, coming soon! http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/