Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry....

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:26:45 -0800 (PST)

Excellent! I applaud any additional Gloranthan songs, though mine have tended to run to Sartarite rebel tunes; I guess that's what I get for listening to so much Irish music. If I had a better feel for Lunar attitudes and culture, I'd be happy to do some myself. Maybe I should read some Kipling; it's been ages since I've Kippled.

Guy

---

=====
Guy Hoyle
Webmaster, http://uncommoncon.com, http://www.hawkwood.org

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson