Re: Re: Waiting and hoping

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:27:21 -0500

Julian Lord wrote:

> I certainly agree that there's nothing inherently difficult about
> producing a HW scenario with the material that we currently have ;
> but I do find it fairly hard going as far as supplementary background
> material and campaign structuring is concerned.

Point taken. However, with Issaries being as small a concern as it is, there's only so much that can be written. A few folks are working on scenarios and I understand that the latest TT will have some neat stuff scenario wise -- as well as the upcoming Tentacles.

> Mind you, this doesn't stop us producing the stuff anyway ;

Good. Write. Post. Put on Website. Tell Lists. Repeat.

> but I suspect that the balance of the Hero Wars campaign will
> only be apparent after the dozenth book or so is published.

Maybe not that far down the road. Certainly after 6 or so.

> Yes : the audience *is* beginning to hunger for scenarios ...

Tis being worked on. =( Truly.

Jeff