Re: Praise and a few questions

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:53:29 +0000

> From: "David Boatright" <david.boatright_at_...>
>So the Lunars go to the tribal king and tell him that if they get a
>hint that any of his tribesmen are following Orlanth that they will
>come out and nail up him and his whole family. How long to does
>it take a destroy a site compared to rebuilding it.

I think this would (9 times out of ten) start a rebellion. Lunars subdue enemies mainly by bribery, divide and conquer and similar more subtle measures. They sprinkle in a few atrocities and acts of extreme violence just to "show the stick" before offering the tribe. There are a few exceptions (notably the Aldyrami who can't easily be bribed or divided).

Thom