Re: More Niggling Questions

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:09:17 -0000

[Jeff Kyer replies with punctilio to my unconscionable questions.]
> > what is the name of Andrin Lawspeaker's affinity, Clan Law (as it
> > says) or Heortling Law (implied by his Secret)?
> Clan Law.

Figured as much. I like the separation this provides; good dynamic for a player who is on the Lawstaff track to Herodom. There's always one more step that is mapped.

> The writeup of the Four Magic Weapon subcult of Orlanth was cut due
> to page count. I think it will be either in Storm Tribe (perhaps
> attached to Vinga's cult?) or put on the Issareis website.
Cool. Some of my players drew much inspiration from these myths, figuring that here was a map to greatness that they could follow, coming from a more simulationist background. Of course, that's not the quickest or most sure path to power...

Thanks for the answers.

Roland