Re: Praise and a few questions

From: bruce_at_...
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:53:12 -0000

> Huh so killing one person and his family will start a rebellion
but
> sprinkling in a few atrocities will not.

Depends on who the person is. If some family of stickpickers is killed, who cares? If cottars are killed, their clan might rebel if they're feeling particular warlike/resentful at that point in time. But they probably won't unless it starts to happen repeatedly. If the *tribal chief* is killed, that's a different thing altogether. I can't see many tribes standing for that, unless they've been thoroughly cowed already.

Regards,

Bruce