Re: Spinal Tap

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:41:22 EST

In a message dated 3/9/01 2:58:11PM, you write:

<< I'm wondering if being a priest of Orlanth openly gives you the same  life-expectancy as a drummer for Spinal Tap...! >>

It may be my civilised Carmanian upbringing but I think the whole of Spinal Tap were an Orlanthi Warband - feuding with each other, doing the impossible and making room for themselves (turn it up to eleven!), no one can make you do anything (have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy), it's a thin line between clever and stupid (there is always another way), lick my love pump (OK, stretching a bit),
Fire (Elmal) Ice (Valind) and Luke warm water (Orlanth or Heler).

Keith Nellist