The Mystical Empire

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 13:44:38 EST

In a message dated 3/11/01 3:13:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< MYSTICISM IN THE LUNAR EMPIRE >>

We do have a few mystical cults on the go for the ILH, if they make the cut. We've done Rashorana as a tantric mystic, so the body is a part of the universe and thus is essential to our understanding, rather than a hinderance to it. We have also the outlaw Order of Kerestus and the "Good" Aesthetic Order of Day. There are others too, like the Dayzatari, the martial arts mystic schools which are growing out of the Imperial gladiatorial games.

Martin Laurie