Reaching Moon Megacorp

From: David Hall <davidandkaty_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:19:39 -0000

For details on the latest Megacorp products for sale check out Nick Brooke's web page:

http://www.btinternet.com/~nick_brooke/products.htm

or request a list from me at Glorantha_at_...

Note that there are limited numbers of many of the publications listed. Email me at Glorantha_at_... to check on availability and reserve copies (first email, first served).

I can now accept payments via Paypal.com

Cheers,

David

P.S. Apologies to anyone who has ordered the Tentacles Big Rubble and Pavis Companion from me. You are on a waiting list, and your copy will be sent out when it is *finally* published (or I'll send your money back if it never appears)!