Malkioni conversion

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:36:50 -0600

        My discussion with Mr. Robertson and Mr. Metcalfe raises the issue -- how much do Malkioni care about conversions? Is there an active attempt (e.g. through threat) to get unbelievers to join (as in much of medieval Christianity)? Some attempt (e.g. through privilege) to get unbelievers to join (as in much of medieval Islam)? No attempt or active discouraging (as in Judaism)? I suspect the answer varies from sect to sect, but could we have a brief overview if there are broad classes (i.e. the Rokari, as a whole, think x). Thanks, as always.

Peter Larsen