Coup update

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:58:05 -0000

Ian Hammond Cooper wrote:

>> He is doing well, considering that he just had his appendix out >> and that the hospital gave him less than sterling service

> Good news. I guess we should make Jeff proud of us and get back on
> topic :)

[Cue solemn martial music on all channels]

I am proud to announce that the forces of Moderation whole-heartedly support el Presidente Kyer in this hour of need, and stand ever-ready to crush opponents of the HeroWars Regime. You are safe in our hands. Please avoid unnecessary travel, especially after dark. The soldiers lining the streets are there for your protection. Viva la Revolucion!

Regards, Nick