Venerate (Saint) (not the rules)

From: richstella_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:34:30 EST

As the originator of the misplaced Venerate (Saint) thread can I just thank those who replied so helpfully and ask a final non-rules question that stems from my new understanding of how sorcerous Glorantha works?

So, if I understand correctly, as an ordinary bod from a sorcerous society (say a Malkioni peasant) you don't get to do any magic yourself outside the liturgical setting unless you get lucky (and are very pious) praying for a miracle?

Any answers as to the rightness or otherwise of my understanding here otherwise see you on hw-rules for further discussions of how the rules might handle the magic, if any, available to non-Silver Caste dwarfs.

Thanks

Richard Crawley