Re: The Dundealos

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:03:01 +0100

>I argue that someone, probably Fazzur made a strategic error by allowing an
>entire section of the tribe to be exiled or to flee in Prax, where they
>already had contacts among the Poljoni!

How's he gonna stop them? Sure the Lunar soldiery can raze every stead and confiscate every cow they come across, but how would they prevent refugee Orlanthi from dispersing into the countryside and making their way anywhere they please (except north, perhaps)? I don't think they have enough troops to blockade the Praxian border...

Besides, I'm not sure this is a fight that Fazzur wanted in the first place or handled personally once it erupted. I think he had bigger things on his mind.

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg