Re: Heortling Mills

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:39:21 -0800 (PST)

On the excellent William Church map for the boardgame DRAGON PASS, the Wind Temple is represented by a windmill. Granted that the game is a couple of decades old by now, that image is a pretty cool one, one that has remained with me all that time. Granted, back then I had a very fuzzy image of what Orlanthi life was like, but it was still a neat idea then and a neat idea now.

Guy

Guy Hoyle
Webmaster, http://uncommoncon.com, http://www.hawkwood.org

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/